Deakin Marine

Join and receive your copy of IWN!

Locations of visitors to this page

Perkins 6354HT waterpump

Posted by Andy Jordan 
Perkins 6354HT waterpump
05 August, 2017 19:24

Hi All
I am looking for a replacement pump for El-Rio part number is 37711400L if anyone has one or can help me to track one down I would appreciate any help.

Regards
Andy Jordan
Re: Perkins 6354HT waterpump
12 August, 2017 13:37
Hi Andy
You could try the links below, I found these when I was considering a Broom with win Perkins and wanted to have a source for parts, there is a good bit of info there so read through them to get the contacts you need.

[www.winchestermarineindustrial.com]
[www.ybw.com]
[perkins.spidybot.com]

Hope this is of help
Regards Robbie
18 August, 2017 21:50
Hi Robbie
I have sent the pump for recondition to a company in the UK should have it back Monday. The recondition cost was £85 with a lifetime guarantee and gaskets included. Will let you know after I fit it back how it works. Guy says he can recondition any water pump.

Regards
Andy Jordan
22 August, 2017 16:26
Hi Andy,

You probably have your recond pump by now and I hope it's all good. For future reference Edina are Perkins agents in Dublin and are pretty helpful too.

Cheers
Denis Baker

www.edina.eu
Edina Dublin.
Address: Delaire House, Unit 4 Swords Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin
Phone: (01) 882 4800
22 August, 2017 17:04
Hi Andy
That is good to know as I have a Broom with twin Fords and may have to do a water pump at some stage.
Best of luck and hope all goes well.
Robbie
22 August, 2017 18:51
Hi Andy
I was doing some more research and found this very useful source for parts for Perkins engines in the UK
[www.parts4engines.com]
The prices seem reasonable
Robbie
05 September, 2017 21:02
Hi All
Have tried to post this in the last few weeks but to no avail got the pump back fitted all is running great off the water 2 weekends total not bad cost 85 sterling plus shipping costs wont give them as they vary whether you want it quicker or ordinary post. Paul king was the guy I dealt with I found him very professional and easy to deal with did exactly what he said he would in the time he said and the price he quoted
If anyone is interested the company details are
E.P services
unit1 central trading estate
cable street, monmore green,
wolverhampton WV2 2RJ

Regards
Andy Jordan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests within the past 30 minutes: 19
Record Number of Registered Users (within a 30 minute window): 6 on 02 July, 2017
Record Number of Guests (within a 30 minute window): 384 on 10 June, 2017