Barrowline Cruisers

Join and receive your copy of IWN!

Locations of visitors to this page

Online guides

Posted by Denis Baker 
Re: Online guides
25 October, 2017 10:41
Robbie,

If you are laminating them, it's worth trimming the edges of the sheets to remove the excess white space. Gives the lamination a better seal. Just be careful trimming the centre spread because the chart for Carrick/Roosky/Grange covers the entire A2 sheet and there's no white space in the middle. If you knew someone with a decent paper guillotine it would make the job easier but 5 minutes with a scissors works too.

Colin
25 October, 2017 11:20
Hi again Robbie,
Didn't punch them as they just about fit the laminating sleeves and you need at least a 15mm laminated border to avoid leakage at punched holes.
I keep them in an A3 clear plastic ziplock wallet. I'm on an ex-hire barge so usually hold them in place beside me on the wooden stern seat/rail under a bungee cord.
I'm in the Leitrim Village area, so if you want to bring me your charts I can do it for you. Minimum pack of laminating pouches was 100, so plenty to spare.

Tm53
25 October, 2017 11:28
Hi Tillerman53
many thanks for your very kind offer,
I will take you up on the offer, if you allow me to pay a fee towards the laminates and power etc.
I wont be in your area for a while, but if I am near by I will contact you through the Forum
Regards Robbie
25 October, 2017 11:30
Hi Tillerman53
They will be queuing up at your barge very soon, .......Single file Please.....

Quote:
Tillerman53
Hi again Robbie,
Didn't punch them as they just about fit the laminating sleeves and you need at least a 15mm laminated border to avoid leakage at punched holes.
I keep them in an A3 clear plastic ziplock wallet. I'm on an ex-hire barge so usually hold them in place beside me on the wooden stern seat/rail under a bungee cord.
I'm in the Leitrim Village area, so if you want to bring me your charts I can do it for you. Minimum pack of laminating pouches was 100, so plenty to spare.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests within the past 30 minutes: 29
Record Number of Registered Users (within a 30 minute window): 7 on 12 November, 2017
Record Number of Guests (within a 30 minute window): 384 on 10 June, 2017