The Voice of Ireland's Waterways

craftinsure.ie

Jennifers Travels

Deakin Marine

Join and receive your copy of IWN!

Locations of visitors to this page

Web page problem

Posted by Tillerman53 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Web page problem
07 December, 2017 11:02
Hi, there seems to be a problem with the forum page. While following Colin's thread re Terryglass harbour, I noticed that Les's reply was not showing when I clicked on the thread. To see it I had to click on 'last post'. Same thing happened with John's second reply.

Tm53
Re: Web page problem
07 December, 2017 11:10
Addendum, same problem affecting Kobolds thread on survey buoys, meelickman's reply only accessable by clicking 'last post'.

Tm53
07 December, 2017 11:18
I am noticing the same issue - need to refresh the web page (F5 key) to see the most recent updates and to refresh the "unread" indicators.
IE11 on windows 10.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2017 11:49 by Kobold.
07 December, 2017 20:33
Even worse om iphone, I have to log out and log back in again to update.
Its like this for a few days now.
08 December, 2017 19:45
Maybe I'm losing it, but I thought that I saw a post by Les here this morning - I can't see it now.

Edit: Now it had popped up confused smiley

Dermot,
"Cheetah" 304.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 19:46 by Dermot Mangan.
08 December, 2017 23:33
No Dermot, you're not losing it. You probably noticed that two very similar posts appear now under the thread 'Water levels' from me.

That is because when the first one failed to appear I thought I hadn't pressed the 'submit' button properly, so I stuck no. 2 in and that didn't appear for perhaps a whole day either. Now we have the two of them and there seems to be no invite to 'edit' one out.

Tom K. (Laptop 'Impatient')

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2017 23:35 by Thomas Kirby.
09 December, 2017 15:19
Yep seems to be a ghost in the machine I'm not seeing any new post or getting emails of replies. Back to facebook I go. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Online Users

Guests within the past 30 minutes: 31
Record Number of Registered Users (within a 30 minute window): 7 on 12 November, 2017
Record Number of Guests (within a 30 minute window): 384 on 10 June, 2017