Home

DUE TO THE COVID-19 VIRUS ALL MEETINGS OF IWAI DUBLIN HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Dublin Rally and 2020BC

IWAI Dublin has made the decision to postpone the Dublin Rally until further notice. The Dublin Rally was scheduled to take place in May.
It has been postponed until further notice due to advice, direction, and recommendations of several Government Bodies in connection with Corona virus Covid-19. This event will be reviewed later in the year. IWAI Dublin being the co-coordinator of the 2020BC has also decided to suspend that event.
For your information the Irish Water’s repairs to the sewer collapse at the end of Suir Road would have affected these events.  IWAI Dublin have attended a meeting with Irish Water, several meetings with Waterways Ireland and they have both advised us repairs will not be completed until the end of May at the earliest.  There may be further delays.
People who have already registered and paid for these events should contact Dublin Branch on the ‘Contact’ on the application forms.
IWAI Dublin are currently seeking clarification from Waterways Ireland in relation to the Newcommon Bridge lift dates to ascertain if they will go ahead.
Any boats who are considering making the trip to Dublin over the coming months are still advised to contact IWAI Dublin as other boats may be travelling too.
We hope you will be safe and well during the difficult times ahead.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our Facebook Page